Due to the current COVID-19 situation, T4 Tax had to close the Etobicoke office. For all enquiries regarding the Etobicoke office, please call our Burlington office at 289‑337‑8598.

Call us today!  289‑337‑8598

USA Tax Services for Canadians

If you think filing taxes is tricky, try adding an international border and separate books of tax codes into the mix. Whether you are an expat or just in need of cross-border tax assistance, T4 Tax can help you make sense of it all with our specialized USA tax services.

T4 Tax has over 200 years of combined experience in tackling the most complex issues of international taxation, including:

  • Cross-Border Tax Returns
  • 1040 Income Taxes
  • International Corporate Tax Services
  • US Tax Services for Canadians
  • Foreign Asset Reporting
  • …and more

Keep the IRS and the CRA happy — call T4 Tax to discuss your international tax planning and filing needs.

Copyright T 4 Tax 2023 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice